Enter SEARCH term at TOP RIGHT for your personalized product list.
Karaoke is easy. It only takes a microphone, a karaoke recording, and a karaoke machine to blend your voice with music and show you lyrics. Young or old, beginning or advanced, amateur or professional: your reward is a truly original musical experience.
Emerson home karaoke machines can be connected to your audio system and TV or used as stand-alone, portable All-In-One karaoke machines.
- $30-$200: Emerson karaoke machines: GF829, GF626, SD512A, GQ365, Plug 'N' Sing DVD Mic
- The new GF829 and GF626 models (first 2 above) are successors to 2011 top-sellers. These popular karaoke machines are at times out of stock. Outstanding features of the GF829 and GF626:
- key/pitch control to match vocal range or sheet music key, and
- recording capability.
- The SD512A (third above) offers:
- download flexibility, and
- space-conserving song selection on SD Card.
- Here is a VIDEO and review of the SD512A with advice on how to build your MP4 library.
- Karaoke machines without a monitor, like the GP298S (fourth pictured above), use a TV for lyrics and therefore are more affordable.
- Under $40? Connect to your TV and DVD player (or PS2, PS3, XBox) with a Plug 'N' Sing DVD Microphone (see videos) (last pictured above).
VocoPro home and club karaoke machines inspire performances.
- Vocopro All-In-Ones: PAPRO9002, Soundman, GigstarPro2; add-ons: DVX890K, MK58Pro
- See Kelly McGrath (video) mix vocals and guitar using the Vocopro Papro900 mixer (first above) with mic and recorder add-ons installed (McGrath is actually using a Papro 9002).
- See the most affordable VocoPro All-In-One, the DVD-SOUNDMAN1 (video) (second above).
- For XLR connection sensitivity see the Papro900 (first) or GigstarPro2 (third above).
- Add multi-format karaoke (including DivX) to your guitar/amp/speaker combo with a DVX890K player/mixer (fourth above) and a high quality dynamic microphone (MK58Pro, fifth above).
We know you want a quality karaoke experience, first and foremost, but at the most affordable price possible. That's why we offer brands like Emerson/IXT for affordability, and VocoPro for more capability. These manufacturers offer more features than other manufacturers for the price, plus 1-year warranties, and boast high customer satisfaction (low return) rates. Why buy from us? We'll reimburse shipping if you need to send for repairs (send shipping receipts); Emerson pays shipping first 30 days.
Karaoke CDs and Media Alerts:
- Forever Hits CDGs, CDGMs, and DVDs, have been discontinued.
- Although the DVDs are no longer available, some CDGs are still available as listed by GoKaraokeMachine.com. Have you bought your Christmas songs yet?
- For your CDG karaoke machine, have you tried the children's CDG multiplex discs (CDGM) which have vocal and non-vocal (instead of melody and non-melody) tracks?
- DivX: For those converting to the "juke box" (indexed menus, no discs to store), we have DivX libraries from VocoPro! See our links (top right) to a CDG to DivX conversion Cheat Sheet or DVD to DivX software. DivX karaoke software is multiplex (vocals instead of melody).
- Allstar CDG + PC: These discs are not available to our supplier as of 12/20/11 due to licensing issues. We hope to be able to list them soon. Your Personal Computer might play karaoke if your CD player has a CDG driver (which can be downloaded). All you need is a computer microphone (3.5mm [1/8"] connector or adapter) and a speaker.
- These discs are not available to our supplier as of 12/20/11 due to licensing issues. We hope to be able to re-list them soon. Pop Hits Monthly releases the most popular songs each month in the Pop, Country, and Urban categories, for about $1/song. These are CDGM (multiplex) recordings, meaning a disc will have 2 tracks for each song, one with vocals (not just a melody) and one without. To see the list of songs each month, sign up for our newsletter on the Login or My Account page.
Karaoke Machine Alerts:
- DivX: If you're ready to upgrade to an indexed, disc-free system (which will also play your CDGs), we've got DivX karaoke machines, too, with advanced features including multiplex--choose vocals or no vocals. (Search at top right on "DivX.")
- Your home DivX system can be: (1) a DivX player, (2) a mixer (to mix vocals with the music), and (3) a microphone, to connect to your (4) existing TV or audio (amplifier and speakers) system.
- Tip: You will love the sensitivity of the MarkCV1 condensor microphone.
- Most vocal microphones are of the dynamic (not the condensor) type, which is more durable and less sensitive to moisture. You'll want that second microphone.
- MP4: Emerson MP3-MP4 lyric karaoke machines are back! (See our All-In-One category for SD Card players.)
Please note that while VocoPro products are consistently available, Emerson products tend to go out of stock. If you wish to be notified when a product will be back in stock, please contact us by email: Postmaster@GoKaraokeMachine.com.
Viewing Tips: Check the My Account tab above to see Store Credit (10% of last purchase). To re-size page, hold Ctrl and click + or -. In category view, click "Price" to sort by price.